Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So do you still look like Franny?

Go down 
+6
SilveryBon
BornToFly
Fynn
RhondaSue
sacto_heidi
Natalia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilveryBon

SilveryBon

So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Hi, Viv... I wondered what happened to you. Welcome back!

I was glad to read your comments about MSP. I didn't join that, and wondered if I was missing anything, so I appreciate your remarks. Anyone else on that? Just looking at the free stuff, it was interesting to note that I was a type A for the first 35 years or so of my life, and then quickly morphed into a type E. I still have great legs (even DGS says so, and DH tells me that almost daily, since I am in shorts or a swimsuit all the time now -- and talk about HOT... it's in the 90's in Ohio for the past week or so, too!), but my mid-section is flab. Don't tell my DD, the Grammar Queen, about that horrid run-on sentence! Rolling Eyes

I weigh 50 pounds more than I ever did pregnant Embarassed but people tell me I 'carry it well' because I am tall. DH wants me to lose weight for my health, but every time he mentions it, I stuff myself with the recommended daily allowance for the county. Crying or Very sad He's got quite a gut himself, but of course he never looks in the mirror sideways, like we do. lol!
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:58 am

I do have MSP, and i must say it really helps me. I still have problems with choosing colors (but that is because i dont fit into one season at all, even MSP found that out) but my clothes fit me so much better. I still had many many clothes from when i was 14-17 and well.. they fit me better at that age then now Wink lol! So now my closet is very empty but when i do buy clothes i remember here comments on what to buy, im a very nice C, and it really helps getting some of the attention of my big behind Smile I also love wearing skirts now.
I did have problems with it in the beginning though, and i can understand your problem that you cant see it on you. I just look at what is good, in terms of necklines or how a pants should fall for that bodytype and then i look around in shops here, because we dont see anything here that you have there, but its about the styles...

Hmm this was a bit unsorted in talk, but i hope you see my point Smile

I do completely understand it though that not everyone likes it. Isnt that logical and healthy?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hometoworkigo

hometoworkigo

PostSubject: First time reading through this topic   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:53 pm

I went through and read a lot on this topic since it's my first time here. Here's my two cents:

Pantyhose: Disgusting little sausage casings. I think I'd quit a job that made me wear them. Lucky for me, I'm in California. From what I hear, the further east you go in the US, the more pantyhose are worn. If you're used to them, though, I imagine you'd feel all nakey without them, huh? For the holding-in factor, try Spanx (or, the Target knock-off called Assets). They've got the control-top thingie with no legs. Love that. I may even consider wearing them if there is ever a day I don't feel like actually breathing. For the pasty-white leg factor, Sally Hansen makes what they call "spray on pantyhose". It actually works pretty good. Covers up my spider veins a bit. I'm pasty white, too.

Well-endowed: Uh, yeah. After my second daughter was born, I heard my DH talking on the phone with a friend, lamenting the fact he had married someone with, um, bosoms! He had just realized that in all likelyhood his daughters would be well-endowed, too, and he asked his friend why he hadn't thought ahead and married someone as flat as a board so that he never had to deal with his daughters having boobs. Too funny, the way men worry about their little girls.
I was, um, stacked even when I didn't carry extra weight. Just try finding a 34DD ten years ago. I took a yearly trip to Vegas to buy my bras (lots of implants there...so lots of large size cups with small size bands). I went with a friend who bought her shoes there...12E (lots of cross-dressing performers there, too).

Closet-purge: I was so surprised to find myself preggers at 37, and my maternity stuff was all out-of-date. I boxed up everything in my closet and headed to the mall. I figured if I was going to waddle, I was going to look great doing it! I ended up with two capri pants, one jeans, one jean shorts, one workout shorts, a skirt, five short sleeved dressier tops, two tee shirts, two long sleeved tops and a sweater. It took me through the whole pregnancy. The weird thing is...I really enjoyed having that few clothes. I loved every single piece, and getting dressed was a breeze. Oooh, just thinking about that time in my life makes me want to go to my closet right now and toss out everything that is "just good enough". Heck, I deserve great! I looked better during that pregnancy with that small amount of clothes that I usually do. Yep, I need to go toss stuff! Now!
Back to top Go down
flyfrog

flyfrog

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 pm

I guess I'll chime in on the well endowed conversation as one of my first posts. I defently understand that one. I was a d cup in 8th grade. Lets just say I've grown since then (now 41). It is still hard for me to find bras that fit, and most of them I have to get through catalogs. I have to say the glamerize ones from layne bryant work best for me, but still feel like I'm trying to squeeze a couple of watermelons into a into a small sack.

As for pantyhose I much perfer dress slacks for work (depending on where I'm working). I'm at a job now where I can wear jeans.
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm seeing a trend here...40ish year old endowed women need housekeepers. Yep. It's a million dollar discovery and you read it here first!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Yup   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Yeah.. I noticed that too... Thats pretty freaky-deaky!

Now.. who stole my molly maid outfit? complete with fishnets.

Oops. I said that outloud huh?

.. anonymous.
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Whoops...sorry! My bad.

So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Maid
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Oh my....   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:27 pm

BREAK OUT THE LICORICE WHIPS!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... OHOH.
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:57 am

Soooo.... those that mean i will get well endowed too lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:30 pm

So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Pancake_bunny_1

Just kidding! Laughing I'm definitely still looking like Franny. Leslie told me that I need to get clothes that fit me now, but it's hard to do that when I know I'm losing body clutter. I think that until I'm falling out of my pants, I won't get new ones. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Licorice whips! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So do you still look like Franny?   So do you still look like Franny? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So do you still look like Franny?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flybaby Community Forum :: Fashion & MissusSmartyPants :: General-
Jump to: