Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLYBODY - READ ME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

FLYBODY - READ ME Empty
PostSubject: FLYBODY - READ ME   FLYBODY - READ ME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:13 am

This is the area for health and fitness goals and tracking our personal progress. Drinking water, moving, diet, skin care, sleep, meditation, pampering, taking your meds, addictions - whatever your weekly or daily health goal is you can participate if you choose to. Make it work for you and make it FUN!

Like a Star @ heaven One week at a time is easier to focus on. Whomever is the first one with something to post can start the weekly thread if there isn't one and date it so we all know where we are.

Like a Star @ heaven Sharing resources or ideas is certainly encouraged but everyone needs to do their own plan and speak to their health care professionals. You know the drill. : )

Like a Star @ heaven No one is obligated to admit anything they don't want to, cheerlead or send thank you posts. Feeling obligated can lead to guilt and this is all about feeling good about ourselves first and supporting eachother second.

Like a Star @ heaven I'm going to go into the forbidden zone (rules) on this one and institute a gentle "NO WHINING" policy. Writing why whatever didn't happen is the process of sitting here and typing an excuse note rather than getting up to do it. Exception: if you are ill or have an emergency your fly friends fully expect you to whimper like a puppy.

Like a Star @ heaven Celebrate YOU! Brag at will without guilt. Successes are encouraging.

Like a Star @ heaven Unless invited, please avoid asking how someone specific is progressing. This caring for ourselves stuff is hard and little steps back while in the spotlight can stop momentum. I'm sure everyone here is supportive and not critical. Group hugs!

With lots of courage to establish new healthy routines we can all be better fit to take on managing the many aspects of our lives and come closer to FLYing. I am fully convinced that if we can learn to shine a sink via routines - we can learn to shine our bodies and minds. Babysteps!!!

HUGS! ~ Heidi
Back to top Go down

FLYBODY - READ ME
Page 1 of 1