Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Momsense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: Momsense   Momsense Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:08 am

Rhonda Sue sent this to me EXACTLY when I needed a giggle and break from mothering my dear, sweet, well behaved Mandolin. *zap!* Ouch! Lightning struck me! Okay...truth is that sass-mouthed child was on my last nerve. As Rhonda would say, "I was 'bout to snatch her baldheaded!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlY8STkhopc

ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
SilveryBon

SilveryBon

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momsense   Momsense Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:04 pm

Oh, that's HOOT!!!!

rendeer

Thanx for sharing, Rhonda and Heidi!
Back to top Go down
SilveryBon

SilveryBon

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momsense   Momsense Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Oops! Embarassed I meant, That's A hoot!!
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: how funny   Momsense Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:27 pm

Heidi.. and group.
If when you watch that video - if you look on the right side... there is another clip to several items this particular comedian does. There is another one -- that sooooooooooooooooooooo relates to me and was sooooooooo hillarious!

Sometimes in the middle of our chaos, we need to remember - its okay to laugh.

This morning - I woke up, and thought the clock said 1am (no glasses) I sat straight up in the bed as a morning heart attack panic mode makes me think Im gonna have aheart attack.. Once I put my glasses on, I realized it was 9am, not 1pm! OMG... heart races.

So I get up and feed the critters and start the coffee pot. My next thought - laundry. I didnt do it this week, and worked yesterday. So I go and sort sort srot. Mind you, half asleep. I grab up the whites (the small load) and stagger out into the dark garage and throw the whites in ... no problem. I grab the cup for the detergent, and slip the soap container on its side so you can pour it into the cup from the spout. Im sitting there pushing the button and thinking "oh thats weird.. that looks weird... bubble? What?" and then blam... hello!! I have the cup upside down. So the detergent ran all over the front of the dryer and onto my feet hence the floor.
Oh DUH! I start laughing. Why I look around to make sure no one sees me I dunno.. but Im crackign myself up in the dark garage half dressed with my feet covered in liquid laundry detergent. Thank goodness I had grabbed my kitchen towel to put in there. I swiped it all up.. and walked outa there. OMG.. thats what I get for fflying without waking up good.

Hi, my name is Rhonda - and Im a coffee addict! duh duh
duh

duh

duh
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Lina

Lina

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momsense   Momsense Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi Rhonda Smile Good morning, soooo funny story,thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momsense   Momsense Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:57 pm

I watched the other clip too! Worth the 9 minutes for sure. I was laughing so hard at the purse part because that is, without a doubt, my friend Heidi. Life of the party - if she can find it. Also too funny was the part about story problems in math.

Rhonda, darlin', you funked up your morning routine. Coffee before appliances ALWAYS. LOL! I wish I had been there.
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: yeah right   Momsense Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:13 pm

Heidi... You would have been cackling at my oopsie. And you probably wouldnt have stopped laughing either.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the boss sent out an email for everyone to clean their offices cuz it doesnt look professional! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. glad she aint talking to me! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... looks around.

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

Momsense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momsense   Momsense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momsense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flybaby Community Forum :: Fun :: Jokes and Links-
Jump to: