Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I insert images ?

Go down 
+3
sacto_heidi
april
Lina
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilveryBon

SilveryBon

How do I insert images ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I insert images ?   How do I insert images ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:46 pm

Thanx, Marie, but I don't even understand what the benefit bar IS, or how it can raise money for anything. Where does money come from, if it's free? I went to the website, but still don't understand. scratch I haven't even tried to download it, because I don't understand what it is going to do. Does it replace my Yahoo toolbar? If so, why would I want to do that? Can somebody explain it in dummy terms? Are the rest of you happy with it? Am I the only idiot on here? confused

Marie, this stuff doesn't come easy for you and me because we didn't grow up with it, like the young gals on here did. I'm barely able to get online, most days..... Embarassed Woe is we!

Bonnie
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: How do I insert images ?   How do I insert images ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 am

I just want you two sassy Fly Babes (yes Marie and Bonnie I am talking to you) to know that not all of us are computer savvy gals! I am SO boneheaded when it comes to anything technical. I won't even go to benefit bar because I am a wimp about changes.

I find everything I need to know, and a lot I don't, via google. Google is my online brain and I find stuff really fast or find cool things I wasn't looking for and bookmark them for later. Choose a topic you like and go for it. Rhonda Sue and I spent a fun evening just looking up Halloween recipies for a party she is attending.
Back to top Go down
BornToFly

BornToFly

PostSubject: Whoa!!   How do I insert images ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:06 am

Geez, Heidi - No offense!!? Take it as the compliment you deserve!! I guess we're just lovin' the ease with which you do all the "whiz" stuff - pics, videos, music, graphics & all - I love 'em all & can't figure out most of them, YET. ..... & you sure never give the impression of being "boneheaded", as you call it. Others in here seem to be talented & capable as well! I would sooo love to be able to do the same & someday I might if I just keep pokin' around. Suspect

As for searching & inquiring, that's what I was trying to share with Bonnie when I said "Discovery is tons of fun". I find so much I never even dreamt was out there. So, if being "sassy" gets me there, then that's one more tool in my bucket!!

BTW - pls say HI! to Rhonda Sue - I miss seeing & hearing her here.

Marie sunny

P.S.- Have a 'lil info to share that I learned about the BenefitBar, but will poke it in later.
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: How do I insert images ?   How do I insert images ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:08 am

Ok, that benefitbar, it raises money this way:

You search for something.. there come a lot of links with ways to go. On top are a few ones in a blue box. Click on them (you dont even have to find them useful) and they pay a small amount to money to the benefitdonation it came from (here Flylady who then sends it to an organisation).

So it only works if you click the links in the blue box. And no, you dont pay a thing.

I found it a bit annoying because the boxes were very big and purple and taking in a lot of otherwise useful space. But i think it could be a very useful for others. At least try it. If you dont like it you can always delete it again (or have your GS delete it for you Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I insert images ?   How do I insert images ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I insert images ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flybaby Community Forum :: Suggestionbox-
Jump to: