Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Body clutter Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bug

Bug

Body clutter Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Body clutter Challenge   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Lets make a goal to move for at LEAST 15 minutes every day. Even if you are vacuuming you are burning calories! Whatever you do, just try to really get going so it gets your heart rate up. If you are cleaning your bathroom just set your timer for 15 minutes and really book it until the timer goes off. SCRUB YOUR TUB! That is what I need to do but I DETEST that job. Draw a star or stick a sticker on your calendar for every 15 minutes you do. My goal is to do 30 minutes every day starting today. I use www.traineo.com to track my progress (umm, well, I'm re-starting today) but I'll post back here each week how I did. Just come back in here next week and tell us how many stars you got!

I DARE you to keep up with me! My name is donna capps so if someone is interested you can look me up on Traineo. I'm a motivator there.

Really though, I need to be motivated!!
Back to top Go down
http://mygardenblue.blogspot.com
Blessednstressed

Blessednstressed

PostSubject: Re: Body clutter Challenge   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:04 am

Hey Donna - I just mentioned in another post that my body clutter e-mail group challenged us to walk for 5 minutes every 2 hours. You can hit 30 minutes a day easily that way. This fits in great with your challenge, so I'm with you! I've been doing a better job of cleaning, so I'm rushing around the house in little 5-10 minute intervals, so that may be why my weight is inching down - yeah!!!

Blessed flower
Back to top Go down
Bug

Bug

PostSubject: Great idea   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:09 pm

I was exersizing 30 minutes or more every day before my class and I was losing but after my class started I quit. I was so busy and exhausted by the time I was finished. AND I gained 2 pounds back!!!!! Yesterday I was determined to do 30 minutes but I really didn't feel good. I may be getting sick because my muscles are aching and I feel drained. I grabbed a book though and read on my exercise bike. I didn't go very fast but I made it - 6 miles! That's 2 stars for me! YAY! Hopefully I can do it today because I feel worse.

Thanks for joining me! I feel so blessed! I love you
Back to top Go down
Blessednstressed

Blessednstressed

PostSubject: Re: Body clutter Challenge   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:43 am

Great job getting your exercise in the other day, even though you didn't feel like it! cheers I forgot about my plan half-way through the day. I was doing fifteen minute sessions on my kitchen and documenting it in pictures. I still have about 15-25 left on it today before the kitchen is clean, and then I'll make a movie for jumpcut.

BUT I was moving really fast, so I'm sure that has to count for *something* as far as increased motion/effort Surprised

Today I'm roping my kids into helping me, and I'll focus on moving too.

Sleep Still struggling to really wake up,
Blessed
Back to top Go down
Bug

Bug

PostSubject: It counts!   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:14 pm

Good job!

I have been working hard today too. I cleaned my whole kitchen! I mopped and vacuumed the whole living room and hall. Now I'm going through paper clutter. I know I burned some calories today!
Back to top Go down
Blessednstressed

Blessednstressed

PostSubject: Re: Body clutter Challenge   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:03 am

Woo, hoo, I worked out today!!! I went to the gym and did water aerobics for 1 hour. It always feels so good, but it's a pain to drag myself in (whine whine, I'm done now). I really need to go to water aerobics more frequently because it loosens up my shoulder - I have a partially frozen shoulder. The hot water really helps with the physical therapy, so this morning was good for my health and my shoulder.

cheers Blessed,
knowing someday I'll be able to lift both arms over my head effortlessly
if I keep up with the aerobics and therapy. And those arms'll be smaller too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blessednstressed

Blessednstressed

PostSubject: Re: Body clutter Challenge   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:05 am

Great job moving yesterday Donna - all that work blesses your family AND your body.

Bye!
Blessed clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body clutter Challenge   Body clutter Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body clutter Challenge
Page 1 of 1