Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vanja77

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:17 am

Hi,
after trying to find the introduce yourself topic and not being able to find it, i decided to be bold and open my own topic Razz
Some of you might know me from jumpcut, but for those of you that don't:
I'm Vanja, SAHM from the Netherlands, 1 DS and 1 DD.
I've been struggling lately to get back on the FLYwagon, but due to health problems haven't been able to do what i wanted to do. (the fact that first my harddrive crashed and a week later my monitor didn't help either in keeping up with my reminders Evil or Very Mad )
Enniewees, hopefully my pc will keep functioning a bit longer than a week this time and i'll be able to get some things done and read a bit more on the boards.
Hugz, flower Vanja flower
Back to top Go down
imsolucky

imsolucky

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Vanja   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:35 am

I do remember you. You were having family problems and I hope it all turned out well for you. Welcome back.
Elaine
Back to top Go down
vanja77

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:47 am

Hi Elaine Smile
yes, i'm the one with the family problems.. My ex is still a total &^%%$@^, but i hope my lawyer can help me put him in place. He didn't go to court to make my daughter live with him, but he has been making her life miserable with this girlfriend of his. That's why i want my lawyer to look into things, it could be possible my daughter will be heard when she's 8 instead of having to wait until she is 12 cheers
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:42 am

Hello Vanja, glad to have you here. How are your lovely kids ? I do miss your movies on jumpcut , hope you have time to do one soon.I was hoping everything is settled for you and the kids but we'll pray God be with you and give your family happiness and peace. I love you Is your DS walking now Smile He will sure mess up the house Smile

Lina
Back to top Go down
vanja77

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Lina, thank you for your support.
How are you doing?
My son has been walking for 8 months now, and YES he does mess up the place!!! When i try to put one thing in a cabinet, he takes EVERYTHING that was already in there out clown
So my house is a big chaos again, and one of the things i lost in this disaster is my camera's usb cable Crying or Very sad
For the last month i've been trying to build in some very small routines, so hopefully i'll get the chance to declutter and find my cable, lol
I have a new deadline, the 24th of March, that's my daughters birthday so i'll need the memory cards!
flower
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:13 am

Hi Vanja, glad to see you here. And im very glad in the end your husband didnt have enough to stand on.

I hope you will fun here!
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: hiyas   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:44 pm

Hiyas Vanja... glad to have you here.
Sorry to hear about the problems w/ the ex. I've been there. It's hell.

Just remember to be kind to yourself...
Best of luck hon.
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum