Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittens are here!

Go down 
+3
BornToFly
Natalia
sacto_heidi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:39 pm

We are proud to announce the births of Lulu's quadruplets! Their temporary names are:

Little G (named after big brother Guiness) - all black. The shy one.
Pumpkin Head - white with orange fur on the scalp and one spot on the back. Very unusual!
Little J (named after big brother Jamison) - orange tiger with white belly and face. The piglet.
Cardboard - tan. The chatty one.

Mom is doing great. Pictures to come soon!
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:50 am

Ohhh, cute names! Very Happy

Just dont let DBF read this, because he loves kittens. I am very allergic for them, which kinda drives him nuts, because he would love to have a cat walking around the apartment!
Back to top Go down
BornToFly

BornToFly

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Babies!!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:25 am

Oh my - newborn kittens are one of my favorites I love you & I too name them from day one!! "Cardboard" (tho temporary) really cartches my fancy!? Leave it to me & that would probably end up being its tag for life!?

Pics will be great!! Can't wait to see them!

Marie sunny
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Here you go! Lulu's Kittens on my JumpCut page. The song is SO fitting...heee!

http://www.jumpcut.com/view/?id=00924498486011DCA04A000423CF3686

We already have a home for one and others lined up but they are ours to spoil until around Thanksgiving. Lulu is getting a trip to the vet for Christmas. cat
Back to top Go down
Fynn

Fynn

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:19 pm

Ohhh, they're adorable! And Mom looks very happy and proud too. cheers
Back to top Go down
BornToFly

BornToFly

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Sweet kitties!!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Heidi - went to see your kitties & I'm smitten!! ... both with the babies & Lulu! They're all adorable. I think Cardboard is going to be a beauty as he/she gets its true fur color. Are you keeping any of them?

My calico did the same thing when she went into labor & delivered her litter - wanted me right there, like there's anything I was supposed to know to do! She handled it quite nicely, just like yours. cat

Do enjoy the darlings - they're just too precious! Thanx for sharing them!

Marie sunny
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:01 pm

They are adorable. cat Cardboard is so funny - chatty all of the time. Not crying, just talking alseep or awake. The orange one eats constantly. We are giving them all away and have a couple of homes lined up.
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: awwwwwwwwwwwww   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:04 pm

Chris of course, is smitten with the black one.. And your momma cat is absolutely beautiful. Her eyes say volumes.

weird names... and you would understand why our cats name.. is SPOT. Tabby cat. one white spot on back at birth. Matchie tabby spot moved to white paw.. so it looks like he got taken apart like a puzzle and two pieces got reversed. yes yes.. spot the cat. I wuv my wittle spotty-dotty.

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
hometoworkigo

hometoworkigo

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: here, kitty-kitty   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:05 pm

all this cat talk is making me sad
I always wanted a cat, but Mama didn't like them
and now
ONSGHR (DH) is so very allergic
really, really allergic
so we have a dog (great dog!)

Meow!
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:24 pm

cat
Lulu is finally able to get out of the box without freaking as soon as there is a peep. The box is right next to my side of the bed and because we don't use a frame I can reach over and kittensit for Lulu at night if their little alarms go off.

Little G (black) didn't make it. He had a really hard time finding a mimi to nurse on and if he did he was easily knocked off. We tried and tried to hold him up to one but even then he couldn't latch on for a whole meal. Lulu tried too. I think his sense of smell was off. I don't feel bad that I didn't stop everything to hand-feed the kitten...Mother Nature knows what's best for the litter.

Meshmesh (orange) on the other hand is a total piglet. He parks himself on Lulu's leg and eats every second he can whapping at his littermates. He won't even let go if she moves and he gets dragged around by the mouth! pig He is a big guy like his dad with a huge head compared to the others. Little presonalities are starting to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 am

Hi . I'm still reading in this forum.It is so family like ( if the word is right ).But I felt I have to express my happiness for naming Meshmesh ,so glad you like it. Smile
At what age could they leave to a new home ?
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi Lina! I think 8 weeks is the minimum but I will try give them 10 to 12 so the mother can teach solid litterbox and eating habits and we can socialize them to humans. Nothing is worse than getting a kitten early and they are cute little terrors who were never taught to play with toys instead of shreading human skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kittens are here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens are here!   Kittens are here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens are here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flybaby Community Forum :: Fun :: Creative-
Jump to: