Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simpsonize me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia
Natalia

Simpsonize me Empty
PostSubject: Simpsonize me   Simpsonize me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 am

Though i havent been able to get it working for me yet, this is supposed to be big fun. This program takes a normal photo of you, and makes a simpson out of you Very Happy

http://www.simpsonizeme.com/index.php

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
BornToFly

BornToFly

Simpsonize me Empty
PostSubject: Simpson won't show up!!   Simpsonize me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:00 am

Hi, Natalia - I'll be looking forward to what this does for others - I tried to go to "Simsonizeme", but my computer won't bring it up. It gets to the site, but can't complete opening it - maybe it's too outdated to handle it - are there a lot of graphics there?

Enjoy! Marie sunny
Back to top Go down
Fynn

Fynn

Simpsonize me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simpsonize me   Simpsonize me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:21 pm

As you probably noticed, my avatar is Simpsonized! DH and DD were playing around one day and made Simpsons avatars for all of us. I don't think they used this site, but a different one that allows you to choose different body types, hairstyles, etc. to create something close to your own appearance.
Back to top Go down
vivianne417

vivianne417

Simpsonize me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simpsonize me   Simpsonize me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:31 pm

Oh my gosh! You were able to get in there?? I have been trying to get into Simpsonize me for the longest time and it always says it's busy or coming soon or something. I was going to ask you where you got your avatar! I'm going to try again right now. Smile

Viv
Back to top Go down
http://www.viviannesart.us
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

Simpsonize me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simpsonize me   Simpsonize me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:05 pm

I played with it. It's cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simpsonize me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simpsonize me   Simpsonize me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simpsonize me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flybaby Community Forum :: Fun :: Jokes and Links-
Jump to: