Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do ya mean.. no messages

Go down 
+4
BornToFly
april
SilveryBon
RhondaSue
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Blek.   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Hubby and I are both sick this weekend. So there has been alot of soup eating and resting. I did keep the sink relatively shiney. He had to do a call today - and told me as he was leaving that there were ants in the tub and be sure and rinse it out.

I stayed under the blankets during the morning, but just got done standing on my head and scrubbing the dern tub. OMG sweaty mess. My legs were just shakin all over the place. But I went aahead and cleaned both the toilets (as they were gross) ... Im cooling off now before getting into the shower. I feel like I look how I feel today.

DH just called and he's at the store getting more OJ and soups. He'll pick up a perscription for me and then he'll be home again.

Happy belated bday Silvery --- 66 yrs young is wonderful!!

Glad to know Im not the only person nto doing much. Ugh, that reminds me I need to do wash too. Luckily i did some during the week and there is maybe two loads. But I tell ya, when it hurts to get up and you feel like you are all shaky... you dont really wanna get up ...

I know... suck it up huh?
Ya'll take care...
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
vanja77

PostSubject: Where is everyone??   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:30 am

It's been a month sinds the last post. Shocked
Are all the Flybabies too busy with their spring cleaning?
(was just taking a break myself and decided to check the forum Razz )
Vanja
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: What do ya mean.. no messages   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:30 am

I have no idea what happened to the forum Vanja. We should get some new life in here!

I've been thinking about sending some kind of email to Flylady so maybe she can forward it to the other flybabies and it can get busy in here, but something stopping me (perfectionism? just scared?). Anyway I feel it should be atleast a bit alive before i do that.

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
vanja77

PostSubject: Re: What do ya mean.. no messages   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:31 am

Hey Natalia,
i read on the other topic that you did send your email to Flylady, wtg!
I really hope you'll find the strength to turn it around (again).
I've had some problems with my routines as well, after a week's holiday i just can't get myself to get started on my routines again and keep procrastinating... It's my daughters birthday next week and i hAVE to have the house in order but having the flu atm doesn't really help. I am making progress though, just not as much as i want to. (sound familiar? Razz) Yesterday someone from the RIAGG was here to talk to me and try to find out what's wrong with me (ADHD, ADD?) and i really hope she can find something....
Anyway, i have to get away from my pc again or my head will explode. *g*
Good luck hon *hugz*
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: What do ya mean.. no messages   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 am

Dont beat yourself up cause its not your fault you have the flu! We will just have to babystep our way to a atleast presentable house Smile What are your problems Vanja, if you want to tell that is?

Did you hear we will have forums soon on BlogTalkRadio.com? It will be for all flybabies so hopefully it will be very busy in there. Maybe it will kill this forum off completely but if we use same names there we can still find eachother there. We can make our own forums too, and can have our own shows. Been thinking if we should start a forum with show for Dutch flybabies or flybabies with "mental" problems (ADHD, Asperger, depression) for extra difficulties.

Anyway i check this everyday for now so if anyone feels like talking, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: What do ya mean.. no messages   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:20 pm

hi there. i've been without internet for over two months now. I'm at a friend's now and just wanted to say hello. I hope I'll have internet back in 2 weeks (if they didnt lie to me this time), so I'll be reading you.

cheers cheers, people!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do ya mean.. no messages   What do ya mean.. no messages - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do ya mean.. no messages
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flybaby Community Forum :: Housekeeping & Flylady.net :: General-
Jump to: