Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia
Natalia

Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:06 pm

Ok, coming week the zone is Master Bedroom. What are you guys up to? Declutter? Cleaning? Tell us and share your thoughts, ideas, and tips!
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:14 pm

Quick note: Zone Work would be a great section all by itself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:28 am

Good point, fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://flybaby.forumotion.com
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:33 am

Yesterday i decluttered my closet (again). This brings my total of clothes removed on 6 bags!! affraid Most of them just didnt fit me right and since i joined MissusSmartyPants i just notice that more. Well it left me with almost nothing to wear but thats a different story.
My point was that was the last thing i needed to do in the Master Bedroom (except make a necklace board where my necklaces can hang, but BF got to do that) so its time for detail cleaning.
It will be the first time so i'll use Flylady's list and one i made of my own and find out if i miss things on there Smile

Only 15min a day zone cleaning, that i can handle lol!
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:23 am

Up until now I have been decluttering too so I am very proud to say that I am FINALLY doing Zone work starting today! Yea me! I love you My first personal mission is to have a chat with DBF and let him know my hopes for creating a retreat for us. Being on the same page will help tons!
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:47 pm

sacto_heidi wrote:
Up until now I have been decluttering too so I am very proud to say that I am FINALLY doing Zone work starting today! Yea me! I love you My first personal mission is to have a chat with DBF and let him know my hopes for creating a retreat for us. Being on the same page will help tons!

Let me know how that goes! Smile
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Bedroom hmmm   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 pm

WEll folks, I guess I'm still decluttering. WEll sorta. I have a few boxes in the bedroom (crochet yarn) and I have somwhere to put it.. well kinda. Other than that, I have all my pictures on top of the dresser cuz I havent really thought about where I want to put them here (or if I want to) it feels weird to take down moms pictures and put up my own.

However.. the garage is full of boxes from the move. However, MOST of those arent mine (ahem)

That will be my attempt. To get the crochet put somewhere (office closet in little dresser (acutally its my baby dresser) but it will work for filing in the office closet.

I did get my WHOLE home blessing done tonight! Unfortunately I got distracted, so dinner wasnt done until late. I hate when I do that.

So thats kinda where Im at here in Houston....
Rhonda
.. eating strawberry shortcake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 am

Geez...wouldn't it be nice to just wash our bed linens every day and do nothing else?!

Hey Rhonda: I don't think it would be disrespectful to move the photos to a new place of honor or a scrapbook and put your own up. Hard though, huh? It's your bedroom now and DH's. Maybe try out your photos in her frames for a bit?
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: movin pictures   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 am

WEll Yano -- I've been thinking about that. We just got our bedroom furniture. We saved and picked it out, and its the first NEW furniture I ever had. Now as you can see... we both like this Renaisancey themed things. Swords in the bedroom LOL.. and Im thinking somhow.. I'll impliment all similar items to great the "retreat" that Flylady talks about. I think all my angel things.. I may put those in the "guest" bedroom. They seem to clash in the same place (they dont fight, so thats good) .. but I was thiknin about what would make it peaceful... comfortalbe, and continue the OURS theme. I need to lay out ALL the pictures (take them off the dresser - hey I do dust them!) .. and see what i've got. Maybe I can tackle that when I get home and Im changing clothes... get it wiped out quick that way.

RHonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom   Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone work for 23-27 july: Master Bedroom
Page 1 of 1