Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12) Empty
PostSubject: Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:41 pm

On to the kitchen zone we go. I am going to pray, really hard, that I will have the motivation this week to do the cleaning I need to do in my kitchen. 'Nough said. elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:27 pm

I do all of those cleaning jobs Kelly mentions as I cook. What else ya gonna do while you have to stay in the kitchen to watch pots bubbling? Or, if David is cooking, I do them while hanging out with him in the kitchen.

All I have to do extra this week is mop. I really, really need to mop good. Time to get the socks on and skate!
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:32 pm

internettie wrote:
On to the kitchen zone we go. I am going to pray, really hard, that I will have the motivation this week to do the cleaning I need to do in my kitchen. 'Nough said. elephant

maybe next time... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Kitchen fires   Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:44 pm

No no.. not real fires.

I have accumulated leftover halloween extra stuffs and paper all over the ktiochen counter. so for today - I put the trashccan OUT.. and eat time I go in there.. I sort and trash papers.... it'll get there.. eventually.

Then I have to put the bills together and toss the old ones and figure out how much is due. You see Im being a total slacker lately.

Thats why I didnt post... I felt like a poser!!! FLubbering I tell ya.. and thats on a good day.

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone 2: The Kitchen (October 8 - 12)
Page 1 of 1