Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17) Empty
PostSubject: Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17)   Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 pm

I don't think I'm ready for zone work yet. I'm still babystepping. But if I feel like doing something, I'm glad there is a focus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17)   Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:05 pm

My Bathroom is very small, and there is getting some work done this friday. So except from making sure its kinda clean im not doing anything there, cause they will make a big mess when they work on it.

My study room sounds like a project though, maybe i should try to put some stuff on right places there..
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17)   Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:47 pm

My extra room is gonna be my jeans. Hehehe! Yep, I am going to spend my time working on a plan for my body clutter.

For the 3 full baths I am going to do the tasks. We have a family medicine shelf downstairs in the kitchen to hit too. It's up high out of little person reach near the booze/bar. Hey...I could use the step ladder like a stair climber...bonus!
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Why is it???   Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:15 pm

Why is it.. that we keep the meds in the kitchen? I mean.. hello.
I have done that forever, and one day I was like... WHY are all the medicines and sunburn potions and bandaids next to the dinner plates?

It was a ahaaa... wTF?
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17)   Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room (August 13 - 17)
Page 1 of 1