Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Empty
PostSubject: Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7)   Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:07 am

Time for a new zone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Zone 1..   Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:53 am

Zone 1 this week;
Front Porch, the Entrance area and the Dining Room.

Plus its HOME BLESSING TIME too! Holiday! ohoohooo!

I got the laundry going - towels washed, dried and put away and I'm dressed to the shoes. No holiday stuff here... So I wanna be a busy girl. Espeicially since it's raining anyway!

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7)   Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Hey Rhonda, how'd it go yesterday? Hope you were able to get some things accomplished.

I cleaned my entrance floor yesterday (and boy did it need it). I still need to wash the windows on the storm door and sweep off the porch. On the bright side, my entrance has no clutter since we don't use the front door daily (we go in and out through the garage). The dining room is also in great shape. No clutter in there either. But I do need to vacuum and dust in there. I'm hoping to get some of this stuff done today. If not, no more procrastinating tomorrow (it being APDay and all)! No
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7)   Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 am

Ok how come its already wednesday and i havent even done any of my houseblessing things yet. I dont know, but the "I either study or clean" is coming back again. I hope to tackle it soon. I did do my bed time routine (mostly) though, so that means something. And DBF has been trying to clean the kitchen at night which means i walk into a clean kitchen in the morning. cheers
Think ill just go GO ME for what i've done and then go take care of myself because i dont need to stress out about the house and i dont want to get ill because of the terrible weather here, much more important.

cheers
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: done   Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:23 am

Well I posted my DONE list under the TAda area, I think. I've made good headway. Good. Not great. But thats okay. Good is good.

Carpet for mobile install next week. I'm one step closer to selling it.
Today .. I have to spray inside of car. It seems the crazy ants have found my car insides (its sooo wet here, they are everywhere) so the plan is to spray.. close up and let it sit. Then.. clean it. Really clean it.

I am hoping to get this done PRIOR to the trip to east texas (cemetary) however, hubby says with all his 'personal miles" on his commpany car, we can take his car instead and they pay for the gas. So that might be a good idea. But if you know anything about east texas, you know about the "red clay roads" and the bumpy ride they give and the mess they make.

GOOD JOB all you girls. The week feels weird since it was a long weekend. I checked the account this morning to see if the paycheck went in.. only to realize its only wed, not thursday. Ack!

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7)   Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (Sep 3-7)
Page 1 of 1