Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August = Climb Mt. Washmore!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:07 am

internettie wrote:
I have hanging baskets for the unmentionables. Laughing cheers

I noticed your new avatar this morning. I love it! I love you

Rhonda mutters to herself...
... okay. A basket for my bras, would look like a basket for a hellium balloon.. hahahahahaaha!

Yeah I know.. I'm being silly. Im procrastinating my work.. actually Im just in a holding pattern right now. Lets hope it doesnt HOLD me over past 4:30pm... queen

Yeah the avatar fits today... I was bored with my flowers. tongue

RhondaSue.. who stayed up waaaaaaaaaay too late and its all HEIDI's fault! (points and jumps up and down).. and then realizes this is too much like aerobics..
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Yah, yah, that's me...the bad influence. I have always been a Eddie Haskel charming the June Cleavers of the world and then talking Wally into a hairbrained scheme that would get him in trouble. I take the fizzith!

I'm with you Sam. We don't use a dresser. I have a coffee bar in my dressing area for the mentionables bins and put shorts and sweats in the cupboard above. Bath towels below. The lone socks get tucked into the handle for one-shot potty floor dusters (lone socks are so rude.)

August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Bins
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Ya'll ready for this...   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 pm

To shock and amaze me... I really don't THINK I was dreaming. Are ya ready? This is a DH first...

My DH had to get some clothes last saturday. (on sale mind you, he's good) He got 5 (yes 5) new jeans (cuz he ripped out the seat in another pair don'tcha know... and new underwear (gasp) AND... new socks.

Ok.. and a pair of shorts too!
I know... I didnt even go with him....

Last night, I watched this man...
Pull out his old socks.. sort thru them and threw out the holey ones!
Pull out the old underwear (shock) and threw the holey ones away!
AND... as if that wasnt enuff.
He threw out three pairs of his old jeans! well actually he folded them and put them on the dresser.. and when I asked what that was supposed to mean, he said "I dunno"... then I watched him... GULP... take all the old holey stuff, and put them in the trashcan!

Surely some alien has possessed my husband to make him actually sort thru his underwear and socks and actually throw the yuckies away!

And no.. I had NOT been drinking!
(shakes head in amazement).... RhondaSue.
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:22 pm

Oh girl...I will talk to you later. You just and go get that man and then do your faint thing. Go on now...

YEA BIG MAN!!! I didn't know you purged too! Let me the one to say this and just get it on out there, "Gentlemen, nice socks and drawers are sasssssy." You did good, BF.

king
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: I KNOW   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:04 am

Fresh clean underwear without holes and stringily thing-alies.. and undershirts without hard yllow gunk under the arms... SO ROCK.

I swear ... men dont get that.

When was teh last time WE did an underwear check? I purged all my stretched out - elastic stringalies and stuff .... and its nie to know that the ones I have in there.. are in good working order. Same for bras.

A loose wire... is like a tick.. WILL JUST SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!
You can't sew it back together etiher. I've tried.

CHeck your Un=mentionables ladies!!

QUESTION: never thought about the loose socks as dustmops for the floor. Cool idea..... but I purged out all my icky socks too!

rambling RS
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:08 am

I am gonna do my handwash today.. does that count as a laundryrun too? Cause i want my golden star sticker! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: handwash:?   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Pardon my blonde-ness here (well ok its really gray. )

What is a "handwash"? I'm soooooooo cornfuzed!

RS
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:09 pm

It's just me and DH so I couldn't do laundry every day even if I wanted to. I do it every two or three days. The hard part for me isn't getting it started, it's getting it finished (folded and put away). But so far I am keeping up. I think my DH appreciates that he doesn't have to ask me every night now if he has clean shirts for work the next day. Laughing (Note: DH actually lays out his clothes every night for the next day Shocked What a concept. Laughing )

p.s. I'd like to know what handwash is too (I'm so nosey Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 am

Handwash gets TWO STARS! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven See Natalia? You are amongst women, me included, who run around with tiny elastic hairs on our bra straps. I'll fess up - I don't even sort into colors.

Handwashing is the Woolite in the tub wash for delicates (mainly unmentionables.) Anything the machine eats.
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:47 am

Exactly! I was all my bras handwashingly (oh i just made up that word). I read a great tip sometime in the Marie Claire that if you didnt want to really spend time on it you should was the bra you had on the day before just in the shower with you in the morning. I thought that was a great idea, because i always stall on the handwash. So i needed to do it all once so i would have lots to choose from again (well 3 since i found out that all my bras are too small with a professional fitting i had done last week). So i need to do a bit more still and then afterwards i will try to do the handwas once a week for clothes (then its just one or 2 things, that i can handle) and my bras go into the shower with me. Hope that will work.
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: do waht?   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:57 pm

You are wearing your bra in the shower!?!?! affraid

I'm sorry - I throw my bras in the washer (hey I do clip them) and then hang them up to dry. Call me crazy - Call me lazy.. but Im not putting on yesterdays sweaty bra when I get in the shower in the morning. Suspect

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:42 am

noo not putting it on.. just taking it with you and holding it under the water so it gets rinsed....
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:20 pm

I did one small load of laundry on Saturday. It is Monday night. I still have that load of clothes in the dryer. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'm going to go take 15 minutes right now and put those clothes away! cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

UPDATE:The laundry is all put away! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August = Climb Mt. Washmore!   August = Climb Mt. Washmore! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August = Climb Mt. Washmore!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2