Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) Empty
PostSubject: Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24)   Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:40 am

Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) 42 Welcome to Zone 4: the master bedroom.

My master bedroom Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) 009 is decluttered. That includes the closet and the master bathroom. Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) 21 So now I'm going to move on to Kelly's Missions this week. cheers Today's mission is to clean off the top of the dresser. Since I don't have a dresser I guess I can check that one off already. flower I can also do the FlySpot Alert for the week (culling shoes). When DH has time, we'll move the bed and put the bed frame together. That will make a huge difference in the room. We'll also hang up the lights that go over the bed and a treasured picture I have. I'll do what I can on my own and I'll wait for David to help me with the rest. I'm really looking forward to tackling this zone. Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) 63
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24)   Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:24 pm

I'm done for today too because I don't have a dresser. I could help Mandolin with hers. What FlySpot Alert? Shoes? I must not be signed up for those.
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24)   Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:03 pm

If you go to Flylady.net go down to the basic weekly plan and click on the current fly zone. Click on Kelly's Missions. It'll bring you to a page that lists the weeks FlySpot Alert. Hope this helps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24)   Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (August 20 - 24)
Page 1 of 1