Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31) Empty
PostSubject: Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31)   Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:14 pm

We're in the Living Room this week!

I've already decluttered my living room. It really could use some detailed cleaning. Rolling Eyes Guess I'll be working on Kelly's Missions this week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31)   Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:53 am

Since the complete contents of the pantry is sitting on my living room table i think i will ask DBF to fix the pantry this week so i can declutter that back Smile and then maybe do the windows so we can see again Wink Nah it isnt that bad but they are dirty though. Maybe some detail cleaning but i think this week is enough work as it is Smile I like doing the missions though so i will try to do those... too bad our couch doesnt eat coins or that couch dive Kelly sends would be fun. There is never anything in there!
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31)   Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:23 am

I will do cleaning this week, as my living room is already decluttered cheers
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Monday LR   Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:35 am

last night, I vacumend the carpets again... but since I already did that this weekened and then got the cleaner machine going and cleaned up the spots (wet doggy feet etc)...

I dont know what Tuesdays thing is yet...
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31)   Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone 5: The Living Room (August 27 - 31)
Page 1 of 1