Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Empty
PostSubject: Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:16 pm

Has anyone been working on the kitchen this week? Because of being sick and having a big financial project to work on, I didn't get much done in the kitchen besides cleaning out the fridge. But that made me feel good. The clutter is accumulating on the counters, so I need to deal with that. I'll probably take some time tomorrow do work on the kitchen for a few minutes. DH still has painting supplies in the kitchen (the trim work is almost finished in the monster bedroom) and that makes it difficult for me to want to get in there and declutter. But I'm going to put in 15 minutes tomorrow and accomplish what I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:58 am

I did the cleaning of the fridge and the decluttering of the plastic ware. oh my, only by getting rid of dozens of tupperware that do not match or that I don't love has made a whole difference. I'll use plastic zippered bags mainly for freezing, and only plastic containers for storing in the fridge or taking food to work. This way, I only need 4 or 5 containers different sizes. Wink
Back to top Go down
SilveryBon

SilveryBon

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:22 pm

Great job, April! It's amazing how much room those plastic things take up, isn't it? I need to sort through mine, too. Didn't get that done yet, but I did put away some seldom-used things (holiday serving pieces) in the high cupboards above the fridge. That freed up another, easy-to-access cupboard for food storage. I also reorganized my glassware and mugs (which also tend to multiply and take over when I'm not looking...), so I guess I got something done that I've been 'meaning to' for a long time. cheers I still need to empty out and reorganize two lower cabinets that I keep stuffing pans into..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 am

wow, that was well done. I'll take that idea from you and take a look at my glassware and mugs too. See if I can find some of the same set, and see if I can get rid of some Nutella glasses LOL.
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Remember when   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 am

I remember the 1st time I cleaned out my plastic container... and release a google of old CoolWhip containers (yano redneck salad bowls??) ...

I, was working crazy all week and didnt get to kitchen stuff. I did however, begin sorting and culling this morning in there... to get it cleaned back up.. I found MORE flower vases.. and dont know how many of these things I need to keep. Between all of MINE, and all of my MOMS... we apparently give each other alot of flowers. I miss that.. I guess thats why releasing them, is so hard huh? Yeah.

Plus I gotta do laundry - and last I checked - the dryer didnt dry the sheets, DH didnt look at it Saturday (while I was a having to work)... I dunno...

Sorry - Im rambling
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:48 pm

I was inspired last night and went through my plastic containers. I got rid of half a trash bag of stuff. I'm only keeping what I really need and use. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: kitchen   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Well DH and I finished the kitchen last weekend... And I do mean finished. I put up all moms china AND our china (aka handwashing every single piece) ...

I actually made a jumpcut video about it (I thought I posted it here??)

Here is the link:

[url]http://www.jumpcut.com/view/?id=37047580658B11DCAC4F000423CF0184

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)   Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone 2: The Kitchen (September 10 - 14)
Page 1 of 1