Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My ZONE #9 - Mandolin

Go down 
+3
RhondaSue
Natalia
sacto_heidi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lina

Lina

My ZONE #9 - Mandolin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ZONE #9 - Mandolin   My ZONE #9 - Mandolin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:44 am

Hey , that's not so hard . In fact kids LOVE to paint. I discovered this when the kids' room was full of art on the walls and my little one was still an infant . I very badly wanted it painted but didn't want the mess that workrers do in the home. So I decided we paint 2 meters only ( after all whats over that is clean ).We put a a tape an the 2 m. high and I started painting with a medium size roll. Of course the kids wanted too ,so I thought why not ? I know we'll be painting the whole flat when the kids are little older so why not let them ? WOW , they had a blast .And you konw , we finished in less than an hour ( we painted around furniture ,didn't move anything ) and it looks like a new room,that I continued with the other rooms when the kids were at school. One room each day in just 1/2 an hour. The roll dosen't need a pro. like a brush.
Back to top Go down

My ZONE #9 - Mandolin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2