Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep

Go down 
+3
sacto_heidi
april
Natalia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia
Natalia

FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Empty
PostSubject: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:57 am

So how are you doing this week?

I got up at 8pm which is progress Smile cheers
And now i will go make breakfast cheers
and drink my water for today. cheers
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:29 am

I have drunk my orange juice and my water so far. I think water is on autopilot now (not quite the same with juice). I have also eaten breakfast, and I'm good at it. Looks like I NEED it now first thing in the morning drunken
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:26 pm

Here we go for week 3! So far so good...YEA ME!

Walking: I will get on the treadmill for 10 minutes a day this week. I set the alarm on my computer calendar to remind me daily M-F at 5:00 PM.

Diet: I will eat breakfast this week.

Water: I will replace one Diet Pepsi with a big 'ol 20 oz. glass of water.

I still need to walk tonight but I will for sure so i'm checking off everything. CHECK!
Back to top Go down
Fynn

Fynn

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:34 pm

Okay, time for me to join this thread! I'm going to start with a few small goals so I don't feel overwhelmed.

Water: I will drink at least 4 16 oz cups of water. I'm pretty good at getting my water in, but lately have been tempted to replace it with soda some of the time, so I'm going to renew the habit.

Diet: I will eat at least one fruit and one veggie serving every day. (Yes, I know the recommended amount is much more, but I have been REALLY bad about this lately, so I'm starting small.)

That's it for now. I'll add exercise next week - I'm hoping that with all the unpacking I am doing, I will find my plus-size yoga DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:24 am

I like the idea of managable goals for this week, let see if i can take them too.

Water: I will drink at least 4 bottles of water out of my Flylady cup (600ml x4= 2,4l so over halfway to the 4l i need)

Diet: Since im great with veggies in the evening normally, but not for the last week I will get back to that after the hectic week we had AND i will eat one piece of fruit. That is something im really bad at so i hope I will manage that

Exercise: I will go at least once to the gym this week
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:07 pm

I'm going to make realistic goals this week. I always have good intentions, but I set myself up to fail with lofty goals. So, being realistic this week I will:

water: drink at least one bottle (.5 L) of water per day

diet: eat at least one fruit or vegatable each day

loving movement: figure out what the obstacle is for me that keeps me from going for a walk each day confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:59 pm

Can I have a redo? I messed up these first days, with my new ideas as well as my old routines. I even came to late to an appointment this morning Embarassed Next week uni starts again. I need to get my act back together, my paper finished and my life in order... but somehow its a snowball effect in the worst possible way atm.

Tomorrow im making smoothies for breakfast with my little sis that is staying with us again (and will be for a lot of days this next month) so thats my fruit. Water is going ok... so now lets just see if i can drag my caboose to the gym and get my routines back! GO ME!
Back to top Go down
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:18 am

Sorry I have been out of the loop this week here on the forum. B U S Y ! ! ! Work has been a bear. TGIF!

Great job on the successes ladies! As for any falling short - just let it gooooo. Full moon effect. POOF! Everyone is absolved. Today is a new day.

I get to report all checks except for two workouts that I replaced with naps or pampers. No biggie - I am going to keep on truckin' to a healthier me.

afro
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: healthy holiday   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:53 am

So why not plan.. (talking to self here) a HEALTHY EATING LABOR DAY!

I have no party - I have nobody coming over... just me and hubby for labor day... now what shall we do. Now that the sink is hopefully unclogged.. I can wash all my dishes. Oh wait - DH left me a note ont he counter. DO NOT DO THE DISHES... DONT TOUCH THEM. I'LL DO THEM WHEN I GET UP. hmmm interesting!

Here's so a vege eating holiday ya'll!
Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 am

Oh, your husband really loves you ,you're so lucky ! Now my DH is always helpful,he would do anything for me (nearly everything ) ex. he has changed diapers million times,did the dishes,vacummed..... but I don't think he would write me such a "romantic " warning I love you
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 am

I've been doing well this week. I just noticed today that my scale keeps track of how much body clutter I've lost. Since I've been using this scale I've dropped 25 lbs. Yay me! cheers

I have a BBQ to go to on Sunday for Labor Day. Thank you for the reminder Rhonda that I still need to eat healthy on that day.

Nice of your DH to take care of the dishes. I left mine all over the counters and stove last night. But as soon as I got up this morning I cleared it all off. I'll have two dishwasher loads to do but I know I can get it done without any problem.

Glad to see you back, Heidi! FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Not-tagged-smiley-13919

I think we all are doing the best we can and that's great! Let's keep on going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: YUP   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:15 pm

Sicks fixed. DH is doing the dishes.

And ... I'm gonna let him. flower

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:53 am

I proudly announce that I have been eating breakfast so far, think it's become a routine, and I'm ready for correcting more body clutter issues next week. I think I will go for eating 3 portions of fruit / veggies a day (they say it should be 5 a day, but let's start easy). cheers
Back to top Go down
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Yea   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:56 am

Good Going April!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
Natalia
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 am

Nicely done April!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
april

april

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:31 am

thanks girls, tha was sweet flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep   FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLYBODY 27 aug - 2 sep
Page 1 of 1