Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7 Empty
PostSubject: FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7   FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:58 pm

I had an interesting week. I listened to the Jonathan Roche show on BTR Wednesday. I'm intrigued with the subject of intervals. So I've changed my workouts using some of Jonathan's suggestions:

Monday: 25 minute interval workout (I'll walk the mile loop I've been walking but do intervals)

Tuesday: No Excuses Work Out (sit ups, push ups, etc.)

Wednesday: 25 minute interval workout

Thursday: NEWO

Friday: 25 minute interval workout

Saturday: long walk (2 miles)

Sunday: day off

It's weird having a day off today. I'm looking forward to my walk tomorrow because I'm listening to a book on tape (Stephen King) and I want to get back to it. I only listen when I walk.

Still having smoothies for breakfast after my walks. I switched to cherries instead of raspberries for now. It's still yummy.

I've lost a bit over 20 pounds now. Go Me! cheers

DH and I are really cutting expenses right now so I'm not using the BCMM every week. I shop about every three weeks and the food seems to last about that long since there are just the two of us (it's set up for 2 servings but it's still a lot for us). Still enjoying the new recipes. Our favorite has been a chicken stir fry. Yum-mee!

It feels good to see progress in the body clutter area. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7   FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 pm

WAY TO GO SAMANTHA!!!! 20 pounds is a lot and you are rocking the daily workouts. CONGRATS skinny mini!

I was slacking on the walks but I am all over them again. I figured out why - I cancelled my bi-monthly chiro and massages so every time I get on the dreadmill my back kills me and it isn't fun. Stretching first helps a bit.

Did you all see the trans fat email from Leanne today? Yea Leanne! Bout time people start talking about that nasty stuff.

I have been slowly but surely improving the family diet by (sounds like a taste test for coffee) secretly replacing the regular ingredients with better ones and shifting portions to focus on the healthy parts. They don't notice but I do! We still have things like grocery store pizza on shopping night but I get the cheese one and toss some of the cheese, put on veggies and make a big salad. Little changes add up and in this case it means we all eat half of the pizza we used to and more veg servings.
Back to top Go down

FLYBODY - Oct 1 - 7
Page 1 of 1