Flybaby Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flybaby Community Forum

For Flybabies that want to be able to communicate with eachother and help eachother.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
internettie

internettie

FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Empty
PostSubject: FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9   FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:27 pm

My weight has been fluctuating for weeks now. So today I did the unthinkable: I went for a walk. Shocked Laughing I walked 1.2 miles this morning. Go Me! cheers I've also been drinking a lot more water. I was only getting 16 ounces or less of water per day Shocked Embarassed but now I usually have that much by mid-morning. I feel a lot better now that I'm drinking more water. I've been on a carb kick the last couple of days so I'm sure that is effecting my weight big time. No Today I'm back on track though. cheers I didn't use my Menu Mailer last week and I can tell that I didn't. Lots of trips to the store, indecision about what's for meals and gaining back a couple of pounds. Back to the Menu Mailer this week for sure. And hopefully I can keep up with the walking and h2o.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
sacto_heidi
sacto_heidi

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9   FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:41 am

I LOST WEIGHT!!! ELEVEN POUNDS NOW!!! *doing the booty dance* This is so bizarre for me...weight loss without dieting. It is all by drinking water, eating breakfast and working out on the treadmill for at least 10 minutes a day.

I'm still plugging away this week. The water has become natural for me and I am drinking more than before because for some reason I feel dehydrated this week. Metabolism starting to work? Gah...I hope so.
Back to top Go down
internettie

internettie

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9   FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:53 am

Way to go, Heidi! FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Not-tagged-smiley-10210

I did my 1.2 mile walk this morning. FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Walksmil I've also had .5L of water. FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Eat-drink-smiley-7856 For breakfast I had a bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Toasted cereal. FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Eat-drink-smiley-542

I realize that I'm eating too many carbs and not getting enough protein. That's because I didn't use the BC Menu Mailer this past week. Embarassed If I follow the BCMM, then I get the right balance of carbs and protein. I'll get back to it today. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.skootersdogblog.blogspot.com
RhondaSue

RhondaSue

PostSubject: Lookie   FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:10 am

Well Look at ya'll! Hey wait! There is less of ya'll!

great job folks on the water guzzling and the walking... Fantastic!

Rhonda
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/rpeaceflowers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9   FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLYBODY - Sep. 3 - 9
Page 1 of 1